Monday 23 September 2013

My latest Google Doc Homework

Just thought I'd share the link to my latest Google Doc homework page.

Yeah its just the simple old book review, but I m having to beg the kids to only do one at this stage. Yep that's right, not beg the kids to do their homework. Quite to the contrary, to not do anymore at the moment. No this isn't the first time it's happened to a teacher, actually it's not the first time it has happened in my room. It is however another little tick to learning technologies making something much more engaging for a student. (not to mention the audience and the immediate feedback possibilities)

Next step is the reviews being posted on our class blog so parents and a wider audience can see, read and comment on the student work.

It's a far cry from a lined book in a desk drawer!


Click here or go via my class blog (top menu tab) then homework page.

No comments:

Post a Comment